Revision Date: 09/14/2009
BizzyBook is a, for businesses only, online network established for the purposes of helping people to find businesses, and for businesses to have control over their own websites and webpages within the BizzyBook network. Throughout the “Terms and Conditions”, the BizzyBook network, and other related applications, BizzyBook will be referred to as “BizzyBook”, “BizzyBook, Inc.”, “the Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”. Visitors and Site owners, the “user”, will be referred to as “user”, “you”, and “your”.
By agreeing to the “Terms and Conditions” you acknowledge that the “Terms and Conditions” supersede any prior agreements and is the governing document for the entire BizzyBook network. We reserve the right to modify the “Terms and Conditions” at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to stay current on any modifications made to the “Terms and Conditions”. Please review these “Terms and Conditions” periodically for any changes. By you using BizzyBook in any way constitutes your acceptance of the “Terms and Conditions”.
I. GENERAL TERMS
- Use of BizzyBook is void where prohibited.
- Commercial use only. Our definition of commercial use is any legal and ethical business that meets the requirements of their respective jurisdiction and that offers products and/or services in exchange for payment.
- By entering into this agreement you warrant that you are a business and that you are the rightful owner of any trade names, trademarks, copyrights, content, photographs, author rights, and any other form of information used in your content, and that your content does not violate any privacy rights, publishing rights, contracts, or infringe on the rights of any other individuals or entities.
- Content entered on your business pages is accurate and in no way intended to defraud, misrepresent, or to be otherwise harmful in any way to any visitors to your business listing.
- BizzyBook does not allow any site content, links, or hypertext links to pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, obscene, lewd, discriminating, threatening, harassing, or otherwise illegal content. If any such content is found within the BizzyBook network please contact BizzyBook for immediate review. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason under applicable laws.
- You are responsible for any content entered on your webpage(s) and for upholding any applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
- If you assign a third party to moderate your BizzyBook webpage(s) they are also bound to the “Terms and Conditions”.
- You understand that you are solely responsible for protecting your confidential information pertaining to, but not limited to: business secrets, copyrights, trademarks, passwords, and any other proprietary information.
- Upon monthly renewal your account will be automatically charged for the service fee. Upon default of monthly dues your site will be suspended until payments are brought current.
- A BizzyBook listing can be canceled at any time. No refunds or pro-ration of any portion of payments will be made.
- All payments for BizzyBook listings and monthly maintenance fees are handled by PayPal, a third party processing agent. BizzyBook at no time has records of any private or credit card information relating to you or your business.
- You agree to not in any way attempt to manipulate, damage, destroy, or inject viruses of any kind to/into any content within the BizzyBook network or to transfer or create spam, junk-mail, and other potentially harmful attachments. Any violations will be investigated and pursued to the fullest extent of the law
- BizzyBook reserves the right to update, modify, or otherwise change any content, tools, applications, or resources available at any time without notice.
- BizzyBook is intended for the use of individual businesses to have a platform to showcase their products and services. BizzyBook is not a platform for “Yellow Page Listings” compiled by sources outside of BizzyBook. Any such listings found in the BizzyBook network will be removed immediately and no refund of any dues will be repaid.
- The performance of each individual business listing will depend solely on the effort put forth by each user. The more relevant content you provide that pertains to your focus of business the more likely your site will be to appear in potential customer searches.
- The purchase of a site domain name for the purpose of re-selling is strictly prohibited.
- A BizzyBook business listing may include an external link to the primary website of a business but the BizzyBook subdomain may not be redirected to another site. The listing domain addresses within the BizzyBook network are property of BizzyBook and are leased to businesses to post their business information.
- You cannot place advertising on your listing in any form other than to promote your business. Banner ads, pay-per-click ads, and any other form of advertising is strictly prohibited.
II. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- BizzyBook makes no guarantee that the services offered by BizzyBook will meet your expectations.
- BizzyBook makes no guarantee that the network will work and fully function with your computer system.
- BizzyBook makes no claims regarding position, rank, or placement of business listings within BizzyBook or any outside search engine vehicle. - BizzyBook is not responsible for any loss of data or damage incurred to your computer system or other devices. You agree that you are using the BizzyBook network at your own risk.
- You agree that the use of the BizzyBook network is “as is”, “where available”, and “when available” and you understand that the site may be temporarily unavailable for maintenance and other situations outside of our control. - BizzyBook is not responsible for any products or services offered by company listings within the BizzyBook network. No verification or screening has been performed on any of the businesses listed within the network. Choosing to do business with any company listed within the BizzyBook network is at your discretion. BizzyBook does not make any promises, recommendations, warranties, or claims of validity of any businesses listed within the BizzyBook network.
- If you choose to do business of any kind with a company listed within the BizzyBook network, the relationship is between you and the business you selected. Due Diligence is your responsibility. Information obtained from the BizzyBook network shall in no way be deemed as “advice” from BizzyBook.
- We further disclaim all warranties of any kind; express or implied. The above exclusions of warranty are disallowed in certain jurisdictions and may not pertain to you.
III. USE OF CONTENT
- “Content” is defined as any and all text, images, files, photography, maps, source code, logos, videos, authors copy, or any other informative material that is posted within BizzyBook. - BizzyBook makes no claims of ownership to any “content” posted by users of BizzyBook or its affiliates. - BizzyBook does reserve the right to use any content within the BizzyBook network at its discretion for promotion and other means to encourage use within the BizzyBook network. Any use of content would be used royalty free.
IV.IN NETWORK ADVERTISING
- BizzyBook reserves the right to, at our discretion, use in network advertising on any pages within the network to display products and services relevant to search queries. - The placement and density of advertisements may change at any time without notice.
V. TERMINATION OF USE
- If any portions of this agreement are breached, BizzyBook reserves the right to terminate your access temporarily until compliance is met or permanently upon our final decision.
- Non-payment of monthly dues will result in a 30 day suspension of your account at which time your business listing may not appear in the BizzyBook network or your contact information may be removed. If account is not brought current within the 30 day suspension period the account will be terminated and all information may be lost, including your BizzyBook ID#, the direct web address associated with your account, and the name will be released back into the available listings.
- There will be no refund of any portion of dues if your account is terminated for any reason.
- BizzyBook does not disclose, redistribute, or sell information about your business.
- BizzyBook does reserve the right to contact you by telephone, email, or mail regarding offers and opportunities that might be available to you.
VII. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Content posted on BizzyBook is the property of the user; therefore BizzyBook is not responsible for content posted within. The views and opinions of “users” are not necessarily the views and opinions of BizzyBook, Inc.
- BizzyBook is not responsible for any content posted by users and you agree to hold harmless BizzyBook, Inc. and its affiliates. You also agree to forego any claims against BizzyBook for punitive damages, loss of income, or other incidental occurrences resulting from direct or indirect losses from any portion of the BizzyBook network.
- BizzyBook will not be held responsible for claims or misrepresentations made by independent sales representatives, authorized webpage designers, or any other third party source outside of BizzyBook, Inc. Independent sales representatives do not have the authority to amend any portion of this agreement or bind BizzyBook to any other agreements.
- BizzyBook reserves the right to enforce final decision on editing or removal of any content posted within the BizzyBook network.
- You understand that the information posted on “users” webpage’s was not entered by BizzyBook and therefore BizzyBook cannot be held responsible. - BizzyBook is not liable for damages resulting from sources out of our control including but not limited to strikes, war, network failure, government intervention, or any acts of god.
- You agree to indemnify and hold BizzyBook, Inc. and other third party users harmless from any liability, loss, or claim including attorney fees resulting from your misuse of BizzyBook and/or your violation of the “Terms and Conditions”.
- If any portion of this agreement is deemed as unenforceable that portion will be removed and the remaining portions will remain valid, in effect, and enforceable. The “Terms and Conditions” as described above constitute the entire agreement between you and BizzyBook, Inc.
- Any disputes arising from this agreement will be governed by the laws in the State of Nebraska. BizzyBook operates under the laws of the United States of America; it is your responsibility to verify compliance of laws in your jurisdiction.
- BizzyBook, Inc. does reserve the right to seek injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- The BizzyBook network is owned and operated by BizzyBook, Inc., a Nebraska based company. All rights reserved. BizzyBook is a trademark of BizzyBook, Inc. and may not be used without express written permission of BizzyBook, Inc.